Who is Shannon Bray?
Shannon Bray is a technology entrepreneur who focuses on providing solutions to a wide range of industries on behalf of Microsoft. Shannon started his information technology career shortly after being honorably discharged from the Navy. Over the past 30 years, Shannon has designed technical solutions for the federal government and has worked for several federal agencies over the years. Shannon has also authored a number of books and technical training courses.
Shannon lives with his wife, Stephanie, and their 3 children: Eden, Hayden, and Kenna. All 3 children go to different schools in Wake county.
As the next governor of North Carolina, Shannon will work tirelessly to ensure we, as a state, are:
- Missouri Science and Technology - Ph.D. Student in Computer Science; focusing on election security.
- University of Delaware - Master of Science: Cybersecurity
- Colorado State University Global Campus - Bachelor of Science: Information Technology
- Arapahoe Community College - Associate of Science and Associate of Art: History
Shannon Bray serves the state of North Carolina by actively participating in the following government services:
- US Naval Sea Cadets - LCDR Shannon Bray, NSCC, presides over the units in North Carolina as the Regional Director.
- Navy League - Shannon is currently the president of the Triangle chapter.
- US Coast Guard Auxiliary - Shannon Bray volunteers his time to help the US Coast Guard benefit from his years of IT expertise.
- Cyber Patriot - Shannon serves as a coach for the Cyber Patriot program.
Shannon is a member of the Libertarian party.
Like most Americans, Shannon understands that policies on both sides can offer value to our country and community. We have more in common than different. It is important to find our similarities and work from there.
For more information on Shannon Bray professionally, review: Shannon Bray on LinkedIn